With our railjet trains, you can reach Vienna International Airport quickly and easily from any Austrian state capital, either directly or with one change at Wien Hauptbahnhof (Vienna Main station). The ÖBB railjet train service serves Vienna International Airport via Vienna Main station twice an hour. The fastest connection gets you there from Salzburg in only 2 hours 50 mins, from Linz in 1 hour 40 mins, from St Pölten in 54 mins and from Vienna Main station in just 15 mins. We will bring you to your flight in peace while you browse travel guides or arrange business meetings. From the station, it’s just a short indoor walk to the terminal building. Step-free access is also available.
Further public transport connections from Vienna to Vienna Airport: CAT (City Airport Train), buses operated by Vienna Airport Lines, as well as the rapid transit railway S7.
All long-distance trains serving Vienna International Airport are Railjet trains
- Every hour, there are two Railjets running from St. Pölten, Linz and Salzburg to Vienna Airport.
- There are hourly connections to Vienna International Airport from Tyrol and Vorarlberg.
- NEW from 10th of December 2017: early connection from Wels to Linz to Vienna International Airport (arrival at 5.57).
There are also attractive direct connections for people travelling from Graz to Vienna International Airport
- In addition to the hourly connections, there are also 5 daily direct connections between Graz and Vienna International Airport every day.
There are the following connections for people travelling from Carinthia to Vienna International Airport
- As before, there are convenient connections every two hours from Carinthia via Vienna main station.