Our 7 InfoPoints at the stations Vienna Central Station, Vienna Meidling, Vienna West Station, Linz Central Station, Salzburg Central Station, Innsbruck Central Station and Graz Central Station offer you service and information on a personal level.
- Information about train connections
- Information about deviations and disruptions
- Information about alternative travel options
- Information about the station and its facilities
- Receipt of suggestions and complaints
- Assistance with technical facilities (e.g. lockers)
- Assistance for passengers with limited mobility
- Short-term organization of boarding and alighting assistance/luggage transport, if security is on site
- Tourist information
- Information on further travel options/public transport connections
Locations and opening times of the ÖBB InfoPoints
|Vienna Central Station||Daily from 06:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
In the hall, near stairs to platform 3
|Vienna Meidling||Daily from 07:00 a.m. to 07:30 p.m.
Next to the ÖBB travel center
|Vienna West||Daily from 07:30 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
Hall platform level
|Linz Hbf.||Weekdays from 06:00 a.m. to 08:30 p.m.
Sun- and public holidays from 09:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Hall lower floor, in front of ÖBB travel center
|Salzburg Hbf.||Weekdays from 07:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Sun- and public holidays from 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
In the hall, entranceon the right in front of the station
|Innsbruck Hbf.||Weekdays from 07:00 a.m. to 08:30 p.m.
Sun- and public holidays from 08:00 a.m. to 08:30 p.m.
Hall lower floor, next to ÖBB travel center
|Graz Hbf.||Daily from 06:30 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
In the hall, opposite to the ÖBB travel center
Information about your train ticket, such as price information and sales, can be obtained from the sales offices of the respective railroad company.