Do you, as a congress organiser, highly value sustainability and would also like your participants to arrive and depart in a climate-neutral manner?
Then we have just the thing for you:
The ÖBB Congress Account: a summary of the benefits
- For organisers: With the ÖBB Congress Account you make it possible for your participants to book a climate-friendly, hassle-free and discounted journey to and from the congress. They can use it to book and pay for discounted travel to the congress themselves.
- Value for money: By registering the participants for the ÖBB congress account, they receive a 22% congress discount on the ÖBB standard price, 10% on the international standard tariff and a special price for ÖBB Nightjets.
- Comfortable: Participants can get ready, relax or enjoy a fine meal in the on-board restaurant on our comfortable trains, such as our Railjets.
We also offer "At Seat Service" in 1st Class and Business Class of the Railjet, in addition to a high level of comfort.
- Transparent: Participants can use the ÖBB congress account to book and manage their journey to and from the congress according to their own wishes.
We offer several payment options: credit card, online bank transfer and PayPal.
- Clear: After the congress, you will receive a report on the CO² saved on all trips booked via the congress account. You can use this in your sustainability report, on your website or for follow-up reports.
- Investment: For the use of the ÖBB Congress Account a service fee of € 500.- per event is charged.
Test the new ÖBB Congress Account right away and receive a 50% introductory discount until 31.12.2023 and save € 250.- per event
How to get your ÖBB Congress Account
- You will receive an offer from the key account managers in your region.
- After you have accepted the offer in writing, we will set up your congress account and send you the registration link and a TAN code for your participants. We will also provide you with standard texts containing all the important information and instructions for your participants.
- Your participants must create a new ÖBB account in your congress account by means of a registration link and TAN code, using an e-mail address that is not yet registered with ÖBB.
- Only travel that takes place max. 3 days before or after the event and serves the purpose of travelling to or from the event is valid.
- Four days after the event, all accounts will be closed and deleted.
- You, as the organiser, will then receive a report on the CO² savings of all trips booked via the congress account.
If you have any questions regarding the ÖBB Business Account, please contact our ÖBB Business Hotline at +43 (0)800 0800 11-6.
Do you already have bigger plans or questions about increased business mobility? Saskia Escuer Lopez is on hand to provide you with individual, expert advice and support.