Get on board and get going: welcome to the ÖBB Business Account!
Travel management has never been so straightforward. With the free ÖBB Business Account*, its numerous features, easy booking processes and various payment options, we not only travel from appointment to appointment, but also into a C02-saving, healthy future. This is how you book business trips today.
The ÖBB Business Account: a summary of the benefits
- For companies and travel managers: With the ÖBB Business Account, you can organise low-carbon business trips more easily than ever before and benefit from ÖBB's business conditions.
- Clever: The free ÖBB Business Account automatically gives you access to the ÖBB business conditions from your very first booking. You will be entitled to special ÖBB business prices for journeys abroad and journeys on ÖBB Nightjet services.
- Smart: Book your trips online in the web version of the Business Account or directly via the app on your mobile phone. Bookings can also be made with flexibility at the ÖBB ticket counter or via the ÖBB Business Hotline using the TAN code feature.
- Transparent: In the ÖBB Business Account, you can manage your travellers, departments, cost centres and business units as you wish and always keep track of all company business trips.
- Flexible: Decide whether a central travel office should manage the business trips or whether your employees should book their trips themselves.
- Simple: We offer numerous payment options: debit/credit card, AirPlus, online bank transfer, Paypal or payment on account.
- Neat: The reporting tool and the ticket archive provide an overview of past, current and booked trips at the touch of a button and also shows the CO₂ savings of your journeys.
- Eco-friendly: Choose between sending invoices in paper form or as a resource-saving PDF invoice by email.
- Partners for your business mobility
- Terms and Conditions
- How-To for current customers PDF, 1 MB
- How-To for new customers PDF, 2 MB
- Business Hotline
- +43 (0)800 0800 11/6 from Mon-Fri 07:30 - 17:00 (working days)
How to get your ÖBB Business Account
This is the future of business travel.
Register your company in a few steps and start creating the company structure. Once you have successfully verified your company data, you can also take advantage of the business tariff. If you have any questions regarding the ÖBB Business Account, please contact our ÖBB Business Hotline at +43 (0)800 0800 11-6.
Do you already have bigger plans or questions about increased business mobility? Our ÖBB Key Account Managers are on hand to provide you with individual, expert advice and support and can be reached from anywhere in Austria.
The first step to an ÖBB Business Account
The PDF "How to ÖBB Businesskonto" is also available to help you. Here you will find detailed explanations of the first steps to take with an ÖBB Business Account:
- First Login
- Administration: details of business units and people
- TAN assignment: pay at the ÖBB ticket counter
- Ticket booking
- Passenger details
- Shopping basket and payment
* Only for business customers with a planned annual turnover of at least €1,000. If the minimum turnover is not reached, the business account may be suspended.Business travels