No matter whether you want to relax, work or enjoy: our 7 exclusive ÖBB Lounges throughout Austria offer you the ideal atmosphere. All you need is the right ticket or a suitable customer or partner card.
Free services at the ÖBB Lounge
Spend your waiting time in a modern waiting room in an exclusive ambience:
- Enjoy first-class drinks and selected snacks (in average quantities)
- Use the lounge's own WiFi portal
- Browse through the APA kiosk. Here you can use our digital range of current local and international newspapers and magazines!
- Power connection directly at your seat for mobile devices
- Personal support is important to us - our lounge staff will be happy to support you with any questions about your trip.
Opening hours ÖBB Lounges
|Vienna Central Station||daily from 06:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.|
|Vienna Meidling||daily from 06:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Linz Hbf.||Mo - Fr from 05:50 a.m. to 09:00 p.m., as well as on Sa/ Su and on public holidays from 06:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.|
|Salzburg Hbf.||Mo - Fr from 05:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., as well as on Sa/ Su and on public holidays from 06:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
|Graz Hbf.||daily from 06:00 a.m. to 09:30 p.m.|
|Klagenfurt Hbf.||daily from 05:35 a.m. to 09:45 p.m.|
|Innsbruck Hbf.||Mo - Fr from 05:45 a.m. to 09:40 p.m., as well as on Sa/ Su and on public holidays from 06:15 a.m. to 09:40 p.m.|
ÖBB offers its guests spacious, modern and well-equipped lounges at seven locations throughout Austria, inviting you to relax in a pleasant atmosphere before and after your journey. The exclusive ÖBB Lounges are available at the central stations in Graz, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Linz, Salzburg, Vienna and Vienna Meidling. Please observe the regulations and our house rules.