Travel inexpensively to Slovakia with the Bratislava-Ticket (known as Euregio Slovakia). The ticket can be used with all public urban transport trains. We also offer weekly and monthly tickets for the connection Vienna-Bratislava for commuters and students.
From the castle to the historic city centre with its countless street cafés and restaurants: Bratislava offers many things that are worth a visit.
Travel to Bratislava with ÖBB
On the printed first day of validity, the Bratislava-Ticket is also valid as a day ticket for public urban transport in Bratislava (until 01:00 a.m. of the following day, or on 1 January until 06:00 a.m. of the following day). In the event of connections to and from Vienna, you can use the ticket to travel via Vienna Simmering/Marchegg or Bruck an der Leitha/Kittsee. It is valid on all regional ÖBB trains in Vienna and to all train stations within the municipal area of Bratislava.
From the Bratislava Central Station to the city centre
How to reach the city centre from Bratislava Central Station:
- Bus line 93: Exit at the 2nd stop "Hodzovo nam." next to the presidential palace or the 3rd stop "Zochova", and go through the underpass by foot into the centre.
- Tram line 1: Exit at the stops "Postová" or "Kapucínska". When returning to the station, exit at the "Šafarikovo nam." stop next to Eurovea or "Namestie SNP" next to the pedestrian area.
- On foot: Approximately 15 minutes' walk to the city centre.
From the Petržalka train station take bus line 80 to the city centre (exit at the 5th stop "Zochova").
|Vienna - Bratislava*||€ 18.-|
|Weekly ticket||€ 42,50|
|Monthly ticket||€ 143,80|
* Children between 6-14 years € 9.-
Free guided city tours 2023 for individual travellers
Free guided city tours on foot through the Old Town (approx. 75 minutes) on the following Saturdays: 22 July, 19 August and Christmas tour on 16 December 2023. Start after arrival of the REX 8 at Bratislava station hl.st. at 10:23 am (departure Wien Hauptbahnhof 09:17 am). The participants will be picked up directly at the platform by the tourist guide.
Please register at least 2 days in advance!
- Registration for city guidance
- +421 905 231 292