Here, you will find all information on how to transport your car or motorcycle on the Tauern motorail. To ensure your safe journey:
Separate transport of vehicles and passengers
Passengers and pets may not remain inside the vehicle during the passage. Only the driver drives the vehicle onto the train and then board the passenger car at platform 1. Accompanying passengers go aboard the passenger car immediately.
Permitted vehicle dimensions
- Maximum height: 3.60 metres (trucks) to 3.80 metres (buses)
- Maximum width: 2.50 metres
- Maximum weight: 25 tonnes
Not authorised for transport
- Transport of hazardous materials
- Vehicles with a total length of more than 12.5 metres
- Buses with 3 axles
Transport only after prior reservation
Coaches (2 axles) and motorcycle groups are only transported after prior reservation.
Transport is subject to available spaces, reservations are not possible. We cannot guarantee transport on a particular train. Please note the signs posted in the loading zones.