From the sandy beach stretching out over 15 kilometres to the lively waterside promenade and the legendary nightlife: the Lido di Jesolo is one of the most popular holiday destinations on the Adriatic coast. Set off on your holidays comfortably and inexpensively - by train and bus.
Travelling to Jesolo by bus from Venice
You start your trip with a train ride to the Venezia Mestre station. In front of the train station, the Intercitybus (operated by ATVO) will be awaiting you, taking you directly to the centre of Lido di Jesolo via Venice Airport. Tickets for the trip on the Intercitybus are available at the ÖBB ticket shop, at the ÖBB customer service at +43 (0)5 1717 and at the ÖBB ticket counters.
- Venezia Mestre: The Intercitybus stops right in front of the "Venice Mestre" station. The bus station is at the end of Platform 1 - just follow the "bus" symbol.
- Venezia Airport Marco Polo: Bus stop D directly in front of the Terminal.
- Lido di Jesolo: The Intercitybus stops in the modern bus station (ATVO autostazione,Via Equilio 15) - bus stop 3A. At the bus station you will find a waiting room, information desk, connecting buses and taxis.
Lido di Jesolo public transport (Servizio Urbano)
Included in your ticket for the Intercitybus is a free ride from and to the Lido di Jesolo bus station by the following bus routes on the booked day:
- Line 2: Jesolo (bus stop 2A) - Cortellazzo
- Line 3: Jesolo (bus stop 2B) - Piazza Faro
These busses run every 20 min.
You will find the entire operating schedule for ATVO buses at www.atvo.it.
3 times a day from Vienna to Venezia Mestre with Nightjet and Railjet
Once or twice per day from Kufstein/Innsbruck directly to Venezia Mestre
You can find all connections between Vienna and Lido di Jesolo in real time with the ÖBB Ticketshop. Just type in your estimated travel date and search connections to Venice Airport or Lido di Jesolo (April - September).
For further Information visit obb-italia.com.