Ideal for a day trip from Carinthia to Udine or Venice.
In Villach Hbf there are transfer possibilities between train and Intercitybus.
|Venezia Mestre (arr.)
|Venezia Tronchetto (arr.)
|Venezia Tronchetto (dep.)
|Venezia Mestre (dep.)
Busses operate daily.
* daily until 28.10.2018 and daily from 13.04. to 29.09.2019 and on 26.10.2019
At Villach Hauptbahnhof there are train connections from/to Salzburg and Vienna
Carriage is made cross-border only
1st and 2nd class bookable
- Klagenfurt Hauptbahnhof: bus terminal, platform 31
- Villach Hauptbahnhof, bus terminal directly at the station
- Udine rail station, Viale Europa Unita (stop is directly in front of the station)
- Trieste Centrale/Autostazione, Bus stop Nr. 1 (bus station right next to station Centrale)
- Venezia Mestre rail station, Viale Stazione 8C
- Venezia Tronchetto (stop is directly in front of cabin-rail station "People Mover", connecting Tronchetto with the cruise ship terminal and with Piazzale Roma; Vaporetto station "Tronchetto").
Tickets and prices
With the Sparschiene ticket (special booking conditions, limited number, no exchange/cancellation):
- starting from € 19.-* from Klagenfurt/Villach to Venice
- starting from € 29.-* from Vienna/Salzburg to Venice (combination ticket train+bus, currently only available at the ÖBB Ticketshop or our ÖBB app)
* Starting price for an ÖBB Sparschiene ticket per person and direction, in the indicated travel category, incl. seat reservation; offer only valid for a certain train and subject to ticket allotment, can be booked max. 6 months (180 days) before departure. No discounts. Tickets cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded. The ÖBB Personenverkehr AG's terms and conditions apply.