Due to the current measures of the Federal Government, we have closed from Tuesday, 03.11.2020 until 05.04.2021.
The rock spa (Felsentherme) in Bad Gastein pampers its guests with crystal-clear, pure water, flowing directly into the pools from 18 springs on the mountain. Protected from all environmental influences and impurities, it bubbles to the surface of the Gastein mountain landscape, enriched with valuable mineral nutrients.
Every day, the almost unbelievable volume of 1 million litres of purest thermal water swirl around the bodies and souls of the guests. And always with absolute freshness and purity. After a dip into the pools at the rock spa with its impressive view of the surrounding mountains, you will feel as powerful as this elixir of life which forces its way through the rock formations of the Upper Tauern mountains.
The rock spa Bad Gastein is located at an altitude of 1,100 metres above sea level, in the middle of the majestic Bad Gastein spa resort. From an architectural point of view, Bad Gastein is most certainly one of the most exciting places in the Alps. Urban nonchalance pairs up with international design and contemporary cosiness. The crystal-clear mountain air and the healing energy of the Gastein thermal water offer a very special boost to body and soul. If you appreciate absolute peace and quiet as well as pristine surroundings, fresh daily thermal water and deep breaths of clean air, this is the place for you. Up here, everything is clear - the air, the water, the feelings, the people, the atmosphere. This is what it is like to experience Alpine wellness at the Bad Gastein rock spa.
Alpine wellness - this is a lot more than just the positive impact of the high altitude in the Alps and the climate, the Alpine gastronomy and the rediscovery of Alpine remedies. Alpine wellness also means returning to your own roots and to ancient knowledge about the nature, culture and quality of life in the region. Give yourself a vitality boost, and discover the enormous power of the Alps with their most precious treasure: the thermal water - that is what it means to experience the Bad Gastein.
- Relax in the quiet zone of the thermal springs, surrounded by natural rock walls
- Fun and exciting thermal pools with many attractions such as a thrilling 70 metre slide
- Panorama wellness area at an altitude of 1,100 metres, with 8 different saunas and steam baths (minimum age: 16)
- Outdoor thermal spring with a hot relaxation pool (34° C) and a 25 m sports pool
- 150 m² fitness zone with state-of-the-art devices (usage also possible without admission to the thermal spa)
- 25.01. - 14.03.2021: open daily from 9.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m., Panorama-Wellness-Area (Sauna) daily from 10.00 a.m. - 9.45 p.m.