The Leisure ticket Styria (German: Freizeit-Ticket Steiermark) is your ticket for various occasions: In leisure time, for shopping, to see friends, for day trips and all the other things you would like to do.
The ticket is only € 11.- per person and it’s valid all day (from 0 to 24) on S-Bahn (suburban rail), Regionalexpress and Regionalzug (regional trains), tram, and bus. Use it for unlimited numbers of journeys within the Styrian Transport Association (Verbundlinie), on all transport companies.*
The Leisure ticket Styria is available for travel days Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, all-the-year.
Did you know...?
With your styrian familypass children up to the age of 14 years can travel for free.
Buy your Leisure ticket Styria:
- at tickets.oebb.at (Menu > More services > Regional tickets > Styria),
- in the ÖBB App (Menu -> More services > Regional tickets > Styria),
- at ÖBB ticket machines (More services > Regional tickets > Styria),
- at the ÖBB ticket counters,
- and in trams and buses (urban and regional buses).
* Not valid on Railjet, Eurocity, Intercity, "D", and Nightjet/Euronight train services as well as on bus lines 311/321 (to Vienna).