From 10 December 2017 onwards, all REX trains from Vienna West Station to Amstetten via Tullnerfeld will be new Cityjets, running at hourly intervals every day from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., on weekdays even until 9:00 p.m. All trains are fully equipped with WiFi.
The SPECIAL ADVANTAGE for you:
- more trains:
- hourly intervals during the day, even on the weekends
- new early connection from Vienna West Station to St. Pölten
- greater comfort: barrier-free, multifunctional areas
- more information: all trains with WiFi and passenger information screens
- more entertainment: ÖBB Railnet Regio - the on-board portal with WiFi, service & infotainment (including the ORF TVthek)
Other train connections are also offered outside the regular interval timetable.
The trains are additional transport service orders by the federal states of Lower Austria and Vienna in collaboration with Verkehrsverbund Ost-Region (VOR) GmbH.
Coming from Vienna West Station, Vienna Hütteldorf and Tullnerfeld, we offer you optimal connections at St. Pölten Main Station to ÖBB Railjets, allowing for attractive travel times:
- hourly to/from Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Feldkirch
- every two hours to/from Munich or Zurich
At the Tullnerfeld, St. Pölten, Pöchlarn and Amstetten stations, you can transfer to regional transport.
The benefits of the new Cityjet, ÖBB’s comfortable regional train:
- Barrier-free access
- Automatic climate control for a pleasant temperature on the train
- Adjustable comfortable seats with headrests and armrests
- Reading lamps and electrical outlets by the seats
- Large tables for vis-á-vis seating groups
- Fold-out laptop tables and footrests for row seats
- ÖBB Railnet Regio – the on-board portal with WiFi, service & infotainment