Timetable 2018 Klagenfurt-Venice
|Venezia Mestre (arrival)||10:00||16:05|
|Venezia Tronchetto (arrival)||10:20||16:25|
Timetable 2018 Venice-Klagenfurt
|Venezia Tronchetto (departure)||13:20||18:20|
|Venezia Mestre (departure)||13:40||18:40|
Busses operate daily.
* daily from 24.03.2018 until 28.10.2018
At Villach Hauptbahnhof there are train connections from/to Salzburg and Vienna
Carriage is made cross-border only
Seat reservation required = included in all advance sale tickets
1st and 2nd class bookable
- Klagenfurt Hauptbahnhof: bus terminal, platform 31
- Villach Hauptbahnhof, bus terminal directly at the station
- Udine rail station, Viale Europa Unita (stop is directly in front of the station)
- Venezia Mestre rail station, Viale Stazione 8C
- Venezia Tronchetto (stop is directly in front of cabin-rail station "People Mover", connecting Tronchetto with the cruise ship terminal and with Piazzale Roma; Vaporetto station "Tronchetto").
Tickets and prices
With the SparSchiene ticket*:
- starting from 19.- Euro from Klagenfurt/Villach to Venice
- starting from 29.- Euro from Vienna/Salzburg to Venice (Combo ticket Train+Bus)
Price overview - valid from 10.12.2017
|Connection||2nd class with VC / without VC||1st class with VC / without VC|
|Klagenfurt - Udine||€ 11.- / € 16,-||€ 16.- / € 21,-|
|Villach - Udine||€ 10.- / € 14,-||€ 15.- / € 19,-|
|Klagenfurt - Venedig||€ 22.- / € 29,-||€ 27.- / € 34,-|
|Villach - Venedig||€ 21.- / € 27,-||€ 26.- / € 32,-|
VC = ÖBB Vorteilscard
ÖBB Vorteilscard (Classic, Youth, Senior, Family) and ÖBB Businesscard valid.
Children up to 14 years receive about 50% reduction on the standard price
Carriage of dogs is limited, only possible with ticket.
The transport of bicycles is not possible.
Luggage is carried free of charge in the luggage compartment.
For Interrail pass or Eurail pass holders valid for Italy and Austria, there is a surcharge of 9.- Euro (2nd class).
A seat reservation is automatically included in all tickets . please check your seat number.
You can get your ticket incl. seat reservation:
- at all ÖBB ticket counters
- in travel agencies with ticket sales
- in the ÖBB Ticketshop
- via ÖBB App
- through the ÖBB Customer Service +43 (0)5-1717
- in Italy at all Trenitalia ticket offices
- in Italy on the Internet at www.obb-italia.com (Online ticket)
- in Italy at AGENCY 365 at station Venezia Santa Lucia and Venezia Mestre
Please note that you need valid travel documents for your trip to Italy.
Please consider: A drivers licence is not accepted as a travel document. Passengers without a valid travel document must not use the ÖBB Intercitybus.