The Albertina, located in Vienna's historic city centre, combines imperial flair with unique fine art masterpieces. The permanent exhibition "Monet to Picasso" with paintings by Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Miró, Klee, Picasso und Chagall offers an excellent overview of 130 years of art history. The palace's 21 state rooms have been renovated true to the original and offer a glimpse at the impressive pomp and flair of the Habsburg Monarchy.
- "Monet bis Picasso" – Permanent Collection
- "The art of the viennese watercolor" 16th February to 13th May 2018
- "Keith Harring" 16th March to 24th June 2018
- "Claude Monet" 21st September 2018 to 6th January 2019
- "Helen Levitt" 26th Okotber 2018 to 17th February 2019
- Admission to the Albertina
Destination station: Vienna
|from 01.01.18 - 31.12.18||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local price|
|Adults||€ 11,60||€ 12,90|
Children and Adolescents up to the age of 19 are free
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days, you simply exchange the voucher directly at the touristic attraction.