No matter whether you want to relax, work or enjoy: our 7 exclusive ÖBB Lounges throughout Austria offer you the ideal atmosphere. The only prerequisite is that you have the right ticket or an according customer or partner card with you.
Free services at the ÖBB Lounge
- Waiting room: Stay before or after a train journey (per lounge at a location a maximum of twice per day, if the outward journey is before noon)
- Beverages and snacks: Consumption of the beverages and snacks provided in the ÖBB Lounge in average quantities. Alcoholic drinks (wine and beer) will not be offered until 6:00 p.m.
- WiFi: Free Internet access
- Newspapers and magazines: Free selection of Austrian media
- Power outlets: Power outlets for laptops, smartphones, etc.
- Service: Personal consultation and ticket booking
Opening hours ÖBB Lounges
|Vienna Central Station||daily from 06:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.|
|Vienna Meidling||daily from 06:00 a.m. to 09:30 p.m.|
|Linz Hbf.||Mo - Fr from 05:50 a.m. to 09:00 p.m., as well as on Sa/ Su and holidays from 06:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.|
|Salzburg Hbf.||Mo - Fr from 05:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., as well as on Sa/ Su and holidays from 06:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
|Graz Hbf.||daily from 06:00 a.m. to 09:30 p.m.|
|Klagenfurt Hbf.||daily from 05:35 a.m. to 09:45 p.m.|
|Innsbruck Hbf.||Mo - Fr from 05:45 a.m. to 09:40 p.m., as well as on Sa/ Su and holidays from 06:15 a.m. to 09:40 p.m.|