The Swiss Science Center Technorama is one of Europe’s largest science centres and offers practically endless opportunities of experiencing science in a playful and yet informative manner with its unique variety of experimenting stations.
- More than 500 experimenting stations covering a variety of natural phenomena
- Interactive exhibits on magnetism and electricity, perception, light and sight and much more
- Spectacular demonstrations on electricity and gases
- New and thrilling work shops in six laboratories
- In the park: Sundials, wind machines (up to hurricane force)
- Bommer collection: Most important tin toy collection in the world
Admission to the Swiss Science Center Technorama
Destination station: Winterthur
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days you simply exchange the voucher directly at the touristic attraction.
This ÖBB Plus-ticket is only available online at tickets.oebb.at or mobile via ÖBB App.
|from 01.06.17 - 31.12.17||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local prices|
|Adults||€ 24,-||€ 26,70|
|Children 6<15 years||€ 14,60||€ 16,20|
Children up to 6 years free
Your contact for hotel bookings