In cooperation with ÖBB, the Villach tourism association will be offering a new guided theme tour of the city from March 2017 onwards. The tour entitled “The railway city” is led by Austria Guide Gerlinde Klammer-Minichberger.
During the course of the city tour “The railway city - all trains lead to Villach”, the Villach cliché, which is well-known far beyond the city limits, will be illuminated from all sides. The timetable includes visits and tours to railway stations, the Federal Railway Headquarters, as well as an S-Bahn trip from the central train station to the western train station.
- Wednesday, 28 June 2017, 04:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 19 July 2017, 04:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 2 August 2017, 04:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 30 August 2017, 04:45 p.m.
Meeting point at the Villach tourist information in Bahnhofstrasse 3
Further dates once a month
Further guided theme tours of the city scheduled for 2017:
- “With the church around the cross - the Protestant city”
- “The Drava’s daughters - Villach women in history and stories”
- “Villach during World War II - from National Socialism to reconstruction”
- “Following in the tracks of Romans, knights and robbers” (city tour for children)
Tickets and further information:
- Tourist information Villach
- Bahnhofstraße 3, 9500 Villach
- +43 4242-205-2900