Dive into the fascinating world that awaits you underwater, and discover over 3,000 inhabitants of the more than 30 show tanks. Pet a sea star, get up close and personal with sharks, and watch as the next generation of sea horses explores the tank. SEA LIFE offers you a glimpse of the amazing world of sweet and salt water fishes.
- Discover the fascinating underwater world of the approximately 3,000 inhabitants
- Explore our touch-and-feel basins to find out what sea stars, anemones and other sea creatures feel like
- At SEA LIFE Munich, meet the Green Ocean Turtle Gonzales
- Marvel at the diversity of the 20 different types of sharks at SEA LIFE Munich: get a close look at zebra sharks, pyjama sharks, black-tipped reef sharks or even Japanese wobbegone sharks
- Only in 2016 at SEA LIFE Munich: Jurassic Seas
With its new special exhibition “Jurassic Seas”, SEA LIFE Munich turns into an interactive attraction, including an animated live display of a plesiosaur, as well as real inhabitants of the prehistoric underwater world.
- day ticket to the SEA LIFE Munich
Destination station: Munich
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days, you simply exchange the voucher directly at the touristic attraction.
|from 01.01.17 - 31.12.17||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local prices|
|Adults||€ 10,95||€ 11,95|
|Children 6<15 years||€ 8,95||€ 9,50|
Children up to the age of 6 are free