Dive into the fascinating world that awaits you underwater, and discover over 3,500 inhabitants in more than 35 realistic natural tanks. Watch as the funny gentoo penguins clumsily discover “Antarctica", get up close and personal with sharks, and watch as the next generation of sea horses explores the tank. SEA LIFE offers you a glimpse of the amazing world of sweet and salt water fishes.
- Discover the fascinating underwater world of the approximately 3,500 inhabitants
- Do you know that the sea anemone is not a plant, but an animal? At the touch-and-feel basin, you can discover for yourself what the underwater world feels like
- At SEA LIFE Donstane, meet the Green Ocean Turtles Amadeus and Clementine
- Get to know the 10 funny gentoo pinguins at SEA LIFE Constance
- Come eye to eye with piranhas, and discover the rain forest by Lake Constance
- Only 2017 at SEA LIFE Constance: The Bay of the Starfish
- Did you know that starfish are echinoderms? In the new theme world “Bay of the Starfish”, you can find out how they got this name. Admire the variety of shapes, sizes and colours and get to know fascinating species such as the short-barbed starfish, the ice starfish or the serpent star.
- SEA LIFE Constance (including admission to the Bodensee-Naturmuseum)
Destination station: Constance
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days, you simply exchange the voucher directly at the touristic attraction.
|from 01.01.17 - 31.12.17||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local prices|
|Adults||€ 11,45||€ 17,75|
|Children 6<15 years||€ 8,90||€ 12,95|
Children up to the age of 6 are free