All aboard! Enjoy our regular intervals!
On 11 December, Upper Austria will enter into a new railway era. From this day onwards, 5 lines will allow passengers from all four directions to travel to and from Linz at intervals of 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour.
The S-Bahn ensures quick and easy commutes between the city and the surrounding countryside. The modern S-Bahn trains connect the regions of Steyr, Wels, Kirchdorf, Pregarten and Eferding with Linz Central Station.
Overview of all the routes:
- S 1 Linz Central Station - Garsten
- S 2 Linz Central Station - Wels Central Station
- S 3 Linz Central Station - Pregarten
- S 3 Linz Central Station - Kirchdorf a. d. Krems
- S 5 Linz Central Station - Eferding