Free reading material for your trip
Travelling by train is time to relax and read. Therefore, from 16 through 29 October 2017, ÖBB and the public libraries will equip once again trains in Upper Austria with free reading material for you.
A total of more than 10.000 books and magazines will be travelling on the following routes:
- Braunau - Steindorf bei Straßwalchen (Mattigtalbahn)
- Bad Ischl - Attnang-Puchheim (Salzkammergutbahn)
- Aigen-Schlägl - Linz (Mühlkreisbahn)
- Sarmingstein - Linz (Donauuferbahn)
- Summerau - Linz (Summerauerbahn)
- Selzthal - Linz (Pyhrnbahn)
- Wels - Steindorf bei Straßwalchen
- Wels - Grünau (Almtalbahn)
In addition to this, there will be also once again an "open bookshelf" in the travel centre at Linz Central Station.