With the Berlin WelcomeCard 2017, you can use all public transport in Berlin (fare zone AB) for either 48 hours or 72 hours (depending on the variant you choose).
In addition to this, you will receive guaranteed discounts of at least 25% and up to 50% from approximately 200 discount partners: from the classic city tour to exciting Berlin attractions, as well as numerous theatres, museums and much more.
Each ticket allows you to take along up to 3 children aged 6 to 14 free of charge.
With your Berlin WelcomeCard 2017, the city becomes a low-cost experience for any visitor - whether it’s your first trip to Berlin, you are travelling with the entire family or you are a demanding Berlin expert.
All advantages at a glance
- Free transport: ticket for all public transport for either 48 hours or 72 hours (fare zone AB)
- Discounts between 25% and 50% at more than 200 sights and attractions, including the television tower, the GDR Museum, the zoo, Berlin on Bike or the International Garden Exhibition (IGA)
- Handy guide with a city map, tips and theme tours
- Family-friendly - up to 3 children up to the age of 14 can travel along free of charge
- Ideal orientation guide in the city
- Flexible and easy organisation of your stay
- 48h Berlin WelcomeCard Berlin 2017 City Centre AB or
- 74h Berlin WelcomeCard Berlin 2017 City Centre
Destination station: Berlin Hbf
|01.03.17 - 31.12.17
||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local Prices|
|48h Berlin WelcomeCard 2017 City Centre AB||€ 18,40||€ 19,90|
|72h Berlin WelcomeCard 2017 City Centre AB||€ 25,90||€ 27,90|
Tickets for children are not offered
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days, you simply exchange the voucher directly at the Berlin Tourist Info at Berlin central station, daily 8:00 am - 10:00 pm.
Attention! This ÖBB Plus-ticket is only available online at tickets.oebb.at or mobile via ÖBB App.