The Albertina, located in Vienna's historic city centre, combines imperial flair with unique fine art masterpieces. The permanent exhibition "Monet to Picasso" with paintings by Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Miró, Klee, Picasso und Chagall offers an excellent overview of 130 years of art history. The palace's 21 state rooms have been renovated true to the original and offer a glimpse at the impressive pomp and flair of the Habsburg Monarchy.
- „Monet bis Picasso“ – Permanent Collection
- Pieter Bruegel. Drawing the world. 8th of September to 3rd of December 2017
- Raffael 29th of September to 7th of January 2018
- Keith Harring 9 th of March to 24th of June 2018
- Admission to the Albertina
Destination station: Vienna
|from 01.01.17 - 31.12.17||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local price|
|Adults||€ 11,60||€ 12,90|
Children and Adolescents up to the age of 19 are free
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days, you simply exchange the voucher directly at the touristic attraction.