The Albertina, located in Vienna's historic city centre, combines imperial flair with unique fine art masterpieces. The permanent exhibition "Monet to Picasso" with paintings by Monet, Renoir, Cézanne, Miró, Klee, Picasso und Chagall offers an excellent overview of 130 years of art history. The palace's 21 state rooms have been renovated true to the original and offer a glimpse at the impressive pomp and flair of the Habsburg Monarchy.
- Admission to the Albertina
Destination station: Vienna
- „Monet bis Picasso“ – Dauerausstellung
- Egon Schiele 22. February – 18. June 2017
- Maria Lassnig 5. May bis 27. August 2017
- Raffael 29. September bis 7. January 2018
|from 01.01.16 - 31.12.16||ÖBB Plus-offer||Local price|
|Adults||€ 11,60||€ 12,90|
Children and Adolescents up to the age of 19 are free
You travel as planned, and on either the same day or one of the two following days, you simply exchange the voucher directly at the touristic attraction.