The Leisure ticket Styria (German: Freizeit-Ticket Steiermark) is your ticket for various occasions: In leisure time, for shopping, to see friends, for day trips and all the other things you would like to do.
The ticket is only 11 euros per person and it’s valid all day (from 0 to 24) on S-Bahn (suburban rail), Regionalexpress and Regionalzug (regional trains), tram, and bus. Use it for unlimited numbers of journeys within the Styrian Transport Association (Verbundlinie), on all transport companies.*
The Leisure ticket Styria is available for travel days Saturday, Sunday, and holidays - all year, starting from 2 December 2017.
Buy your Leisure ticket Styria:
- at tickets.oebb.at (Menu -> More services -> Regional tickets -> Styria),
- in the ÖBB App (Menu -> More services -> Regional tickets -> Styria),
- at ÖBB ticket machines (More services -> Regional tickets -> Styria),
- at the ÖBB ticket counters,
- and in trams and buses (urban and regional buses).
* Not valid on Railjet, Eurocity, Intercity, „D“, and Nightjet/Euronight train services as well as on bus lines 311/321 (to Vienna).