Head off on a trip together to marvel at the Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg, discover the Colosseum in Rome or visit Gardaland near Verona. In our family compartment on the ÖBB night train, you can travel comfortably overnight. This way, the train trip becomes the first part of a very special experience for young and old alike.
One-way Connections and prices
- from Vienna to Bregenz or Feldkirch for as little as 129 euros
- from Vienna to Venice, Verona or Milano for as little as 149 euros
- from Vienna to Coblenz, Cologne or Düsseldorf for as little as 149 euros
- from Vienna to Florence, Rome, Pisa or Livorno for as little as 199 euros
- from Vienna to Hamburg or Zurich for as little as 199 euros
- from Graz to Feldkirch for as little as 129 euros or to Zurich for as little as 199 euros
- and many more connections with the ÖBB night rains
The family compartment at a glance
- You travel in your own couchette compartment for up to 2 adults with up to 4 children under the age of 15.
- The compartment contains up to 6 bunks with blankets and pillows and can be locked from the inside. Toilets and washrooms are located in the wagons.
- All persons travelling along receive 1 mineral water as well as breakfast. Further beverages and snacks can be purchased from the team of train attendants.
How to get your ticket
- The family compartment on the ÖBB night trains can be booked daily. You can get your ticket, including the reservation for the compartment, from the ÖBB customer service at +43 (0)5 1717, as well as from the ÖBB ticket counters. The number of family compartments is limited - it is therefore advisable to book your ticket well ahead of time.
- Please note: the compartment prices are seasonal and apply to all travellers in the compartment. Further discounts are not possible.