Travel inexpensively to Slovakia with the Bratislava-Ticket (known as Euregio Slovakia). The ticket can be used with all public urban transport trains. We also offer weekly and monthly tickets for the connection Vienna-Bratislava for commuters and students.
From the castle to the historic city centre with its countless street cafés and restaurants: Bratislava offers many things that are worth a visit.
Travel to Bratislava with ÖBB
On the printed first day of validity, the Bratislava-Ticket is also valid as a day ticket for public urban transport in Bratislava (until 01:00 a.m. of the following day, or on 1 January until 06:00 a.m. of the following day). In the event of connections to and from Vienna, you can use the ticket to travel via Vienna Simmering/Marchegg, Gänserndorf/Marchegg or Bruck an der Leitha/Kittsee. It is valid on all regional ÖBB trains in Vienna and to all train stations within the municipal area of Bratislava.
From the Bratislava Central Station to the city centre
How to reach the city centre from Bratislava Central Station:
- Bus line 93: Exit at the 2nd stop "Hodzovo nam." next to the presidential palace or the 3rd stop "Zochova", and go through the underpass by foot into the centre.
- Tram line 1: Exit at the stops "Postová" or "Kapucínska". When returning to the station, exit at the "Safarikovo nam." stop next to Eurovea or "Namestie SNP" next to the pedestrian area.
- On foot: Approximately 15 minutes' walk to the city centre.
From the Petrzalka train station take bus line 80 to the city centre (exit at the 5th stop "Zochova").
Free guided city tours for individual travellers
With their Bratislava-Ticket, individual travellers can also participate in free German-language guided city tours. Free guided city tour on foot through the historic city centre take place on 27 August, 24 September and 26 November 2016 (duration of approximately 75 minutes): start of the tour after the arrival of the REX 2510 train at Bratislava hl.st. train station at 10:22 a.m. (departure from Vienna Central Station at 9:16 a.m.).
Please register for the guided tours of the city at least 2 days in advance.
Reduced rates for scenic tours
With the Bratislava-Ticket, you receive a 20 % discount on the regular rate for a scenic tour through Bratislava in a vintage Prešporáčik car. The tour is organised by the travel agency TOUR4U s.r.o. You pay 8 euros (instead of 10 euros), irrespective of the number of participants and on any day of operation. Depending on the route selected, the tour takes half an hour or a full hour.
Routes and days of operation
- "Bratislava Old City": 15 March through 15 November, starting at the main square (Hlavné nám.).
- “Bratislava Castle Tour” (with 15 minutes stay by the castle) and "Jewish Bratislava": 1 March through 23 December, 26 December through 1 January (outside of this season only upon request at special conditions). After prior registration, these two tours can also start on the square in front of the central station (Hlavná st.), otherwise next to the National Theatre (old building).
Please register for the scenic tours at least 2 days in advance.
Special offer - Train & Boat
Use your Bratislava-Ticket for the following on one of the valid days printed on it:
- 30% discount (discounted price: 17.50 Euros) on the return journey to Vienna on the hydrofoil vessel at 5:30 p.m.* from the International Passenger Port SPaP-LOD Bratislava next to the old town to Wien Reichsbrücke via Freudenau Lock. The price for the return journey via railway from Bratislava to Vienna that was not taken will not be reimbursed;
- 10% discount on a panorama trip on board a ship to the Devin (Deveny) castle ruins for all holders of a Bratislava-Ticket
* departure time from 2nd of September 2015: 4.00 p.m. Please mind days of operation.
You can find detailed information on days of operation, departure times and general fare and transport conditions for ship journeys 2015 on the SPaP-LOD home page. Offer subject to available seating capacities on the ship. Pre-reservation is strongly recommended. Tickets for the ship journeys are available at SPaP-LOD in the port building in Bratislava.
Pre-registration: Tel.: +421 2 529 32 226; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applies to all additional offers: Your Bratislava-Ticket must be valid on the day you make use of the offer. Please register directly with the supplier of the selected offer. Without pre-registration, your participation is subject to available capacities on the ship.
- Registration for city guidance
- +421 905 231 292
- Registration for scenic tours
- +421 903 302 817
- Registration for boat ride
- +421 252 932 226
Prices for outward and return travel:
|Route||Adult||Children (Ages 6-14)|
|Vienna - Bratislava||€ 16.-||€ 8.-|
With the Bratislava-Ticket, bicycles in the regional rail, suburban rail and REX trains which have a bicycle symbol in the timetable are transported free of charge depending on available transport capacities.
Price for weekly tickets:
|Vienna - Bratislava||€ 38,-|
Price for monthly ticket:
|Vienna - Bratislava||€ 118,-|