Travel comfortably to your next team meeting or general assembly: with the ÖBB Businesscard, companies and associations can easily save good money on business travel. They save one fifth of the price of any ticket, while frequent travellers receive an additional credit.
- Businesscard Hotline
- ÖBB Customer Service for general inquiries and accounting
The advantages to you at a glance
- With a Businesscard, you save 20 % on the price of a ÖBB standard single ticket.
- On ÖBB night trains, you can travel for 25 to 45 % less.
- In addition to this, frequent travellers receive a credit from ÖBB in the amount of 5 % of their annual expenditures.
- You can get up to 10 ÖBB Businesscards for your company free of charge.
Here, you will find further information on the benefits offered by an ÖBB Businesscard.
Travel overnight to your business meeting
You have a meeting in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Milan, Zurich, Vienna or Rome? Take an ÖBB night train, and travel in a comfortable sleeper cabin (aperitif, newspaper and breakfast included). This way, you save time as well as hotel expenses.
The ÖBB Businesscard allows you to purchase discounted train tickets for business trips. But that is by far not all - have a look here, to see what further benefits await you:
Your perfect travel companion: saving money on the purchase of tickets
- Low-cost travel throughout Austria: With your Businesscard, you will receive a discount of 20 % on all ÖBB standard single tickets for travel within Austria.
- Inexpensive international travel: You save 20 % on ÖBB standard single tickets for trips to Liechtenstein, as well as for the ÖBB Intercitybus to Venice. In addition to this, you receive a discount of 10 % on ÖBB standard single tickets for trips to the following countries: Germany, Croatia, Poland (some destinations), Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic (some destinations) and Hungary. When travelling on DB-ÖBB EuroCity on the Brenner route "Munich - Innsbruck - Bologna/Milan", you also save 10 %.
- Low-cost overnight travel: When travelling on ÖBB night trains, you will receive a discount of approximately 45 % in Austria, and a discount of approximately 25 % when travelling to Germany, Italy or Switzerland(basis: seat).
- Frequent traveller bonus: We furthermore grant frequent travellers an ÖBB credit in the amount of 5 % of their annual expenditures.
Comfortable and easy: paying and booking
- No advance payment, transparent costs: All trips are invoiced the following month. Providing a break-down by cost centres or departments is possible.
- Online booking: You can book standard tickets, tickets for couchettes or sleeper cabins, as well as motorail tickets online.
- Discount with a Vorteilscard: Employees with a valid Vorteilscard receive a discount of 50 % when booking tickets via the Businesscard.
- Free Businesscards: You can get up to 10 ÖBB Businesscards for your company free of charge.
From the travel agency to the hotel: additional services
The Businesscard is issued for a period of 3 years free of charge. Once you reach total annual expenditures of 1,000 euros (across all Businesscards), the card is renewed. Simply download the order form from businesscard.oebb.at, fill it in, and send it to the address provided on the form.
You can buy the discounted Businesscard standard tickets via the ÖBB ticket shop, the ÖBB ticket app, as well as from any larger ÖBB train station with ATM terminal. Caution: with your Businesscard, it is not possible to purchase discounted tickets such as weekly or monthly tickets, ticket strips or similar tickets from transport associations.
Be it travel insurance, car sharing or special hotel offers: with an ÖBB Businesscard, you benefit from many further services related to your business trips by rail.
Travel safely with Europäische Reiseversicherung
As a company, you are liable for your employees during their business trips. As an insurance, Europäische Reiseversicherung offers an annual business travel insurance. This policy was tailored specifically to the needs of companies with up to 60 employees or 750 days of travel per year. The main benefits include:
- Insurance coverage for medical treatment abroad, including any required return transport
- Insurance coverage for professional and private luggage
- 24 hour emergency hotline and immediate aid worldwide
- Assistance in the event of imprisonment or threatened imprisonment abroad
- Search and rescue
Further information: europaeische.at.
Book hotels safely and inexpensively
With your ÖBB businesss card you enjoy the advantages of a leading hotel booking portal. With more than 6 million booking offers world wide ehotel affords one of the most extensive assortments in the market. Your benefits: high availability and best prices! Furthermore good to know: Your booking data are safe after the stringent requirements of the payment card industry. If you have enquiries to a booking, the service center is available weekdays for you. The booking will be a pleasure for you with the intuitive hotel selection. Get your favourable tariffs!
Booking hotels via hotel.info
With an ÖBB Businesscard, you pay up to 30 % less when booking hotels via the hotel.info platform. You simply enter your destination and the date, look for a suitable offer with the "corporate discount logo", book it and save. Here, you can access information on the corporate rates.
If you book via hotel.info, you will receive a special treat at the hotel - in the form of beverages, a fruit plate, a newspaper or a shuttle service. Make sure that you make the most of your exclusive benefits.
Cycling fun on rails
In the middle of the Burgenland, at a longitude of 23 km, it’s possible to explore the Sonnenland Mittelburgenland by Draisine. People get the chance to cycle along an old railroad, from the Blaufränkischland until the adventure-, culture- and shopping city Oberpullendorf.
Vineyards, fields of sunflowers, shadowy woods and romantic villages; straight through the Sonnenland Mittelburgenland leads the Draisinentour. When the rape blossoms in spring and the sunflowers sway through the wind in midsummer, a sunny yellow is the dominant color.
Exclusively for ÖBB BUSINESSCARD holders: On weekdays there is a 10% discount on the cycling fun by rail.
For more Information visit www.draisinentour.at
Musicals, Dance Theatre, Shows!
BB Promotion - The Art of Entertainment
10% Special offer for the guest performances in Vienna and Graz with the ÖBB BUSINESS CARD on the following events.
Pepe Lienhard Big Band, WEST SIDE STORY, Disney Die Schöne und Das Biest and The Harlem Gospel Singers Show
For further Information visit www.pp-promotion.com.