Weekend - Fun - Action - Rail Travel
With the ÖBB Einfach-Raus-Ticket, your journey becomes the first highlight of your trip.
No matter whether you are going to a concert, on a shopping trip or to a sporting event: together with friends, it's simply a lot more fun!
The brilliance of this offering
- Group ticket for 2 - 5 persons, the price is calculated based on the number of persons (independent of age)
- Network card valid throughout Austria for ÖBB's local and regional transport trains, incl. Raaberbahn (S-Bahn, regional trains R, RegionalExpress trains REX)
- Valid on the selected day: Saturday, Sunday and holidays all day long until 3:00 a.m. of the following day, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 a.m. of the following day
- For anybody interested in taking a bicycle along, the Einfach-Raus-Radticket also offers an interesting solution
How to get your Einfach-Raus-Ticket
- Book online
- in the ÖBB app on a smartphone (available free of charge for Android & iPhone)
- at the ÖBB ticket vending machines
- at the ÖBB ticket counters
- from the ÖBB customer service 05-1717
- at the Train station in the city
|Number of travelling persons||Einfach-Raus-Ticket||Einfach-Raus-Radticket|
|2 persons||€ 33,-||€ 42,-|
|3 persons||€ 37,-||€ 46,-|
|4 persons||€ 41,-||€ 50,-|
|5 persons||€ 45,-||€ 54,-|
All prices including VAT. The ÖBB Personenverkehr AG's fare conditions and general terms and conditions apply. Information on booking and cancellation/refunding is provided on oebb.at, by the ÖBB customer service at 05-1717 and at the ÖBB ticket counters.
Your ÖBB Plus: combine your ticket purchases to save money
Together with your Einfach-Raus-Ticket, you can comfortably book admission to museums, rides on cable railways and other leisure offerings and save money. With the Einfach-Raus-Ticket, admission to the Albertina, for example, costs as little as 10.30 Euro instead of 12.90 Euro, while the entry (incl. elevator) on the in die Fortress Hohenwerfen costs 12.40 Euro instead of 15.50 Euro.