To and From the Graz Central Station
There are many ways to get to the central train station in Graz:
Tram: routes 1, 3, 6 and 7
Bus: several routes of the city and regional lines, as well as international bus lines
Train: S-Bahn Steiermark, national and international connections
Parking at the Graz Central Station:
Bahnhofgarage (Europaplatz 12) run by the BOE company
- Open daily 24 hours
- Short-term parking: 2.50 Euros per hour
- On Sundays, the first hour costs only 1 Euro
Special prices for ÖBB customers with discount parking tickets (Nachsteckkarte): 1 day 9.50 Euros, 2 days 18.00 Euros, 1 week 25.00 Euros, 2 weeks 45.00 Euros
- Drive your car into the Bahnhofgarage (parking garage), and take a short-term ticket at the entrance barrier
- Go to the ÖBB Travel Centre or the OBB Lounge at Graz Central Station before or after your train journey (Opening hours), where you will be given the parking garage discount ticket when you present your ÖBB train ticket
- After your train journey, go to the automated payment station in the Bahnhofgarage, and insert first your short-term ticket and then the discount parking ticket into the machine – the payment station will calculate the reduced price
- Drive your car out of the garage.
Please note: special prices are not applicable when entering with Bankomat, Maestro or credit cards.