Discover EuropeBook now
Starting from 19,- Euro to the most beautiful cities in Europe!
Travel directly from city centre to city centre. With best service and comfortable legroom. How much does it cost? Not more than 2 pints of beer at the Oktoberfest or a dinner at the St. Marcus square. Because with the ÖBB SparSchiene offer, also prices are down to earth.
Benefit from the ÖBB SparSchiene offers and discover the most beautiful cities in Europe. No waiting time, no stress and no hidden fees.
Complete details regarding SparSchiene Europe
- The tickets are valid for a specific train, a specific day of travel and in one direction. When used for day travel, the ticket does not include a seat reservation.
- ÖBB SparSchiene tickets are also available for transfer connections (except in Italy).
- ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets can be issued from all ÖBB stops to almost any destination in the SparSchiene countries.
- ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets are available for as little as 19 Euros (international). Valid for a single journey.
- For as little as 29 Euros, ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets are also available for First Class travel.
- Up to the age of 15, children accompanied by at least one parent or grandparent travel free of charge (except in the ÖBB Intercitybus and trains to and from Italy via Tarvisio).
- ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets for night trains include the train fare as well as a reservation for a seat or a place in the couchette or sleeper cabin (this applies, however, only to pure night train routes without connections). Please note that for accompanying children up to the age of 15, individual surcharges for the couchette or sleeper cabin apply.
- In EuroNight trains, breakfast in the couchette or sleeper cabin is included.
- The number of ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets per train is limited.
- As ÖBB SparSchiene Europe is very popular, you may book your tickets 6 months in advance.
- You may book your ÖBB SparSchiene Europe ticket up until 3 days before the date of your journey.
- No further discounts may be applied to the special price.
- An exchange of the tickets or the use of other trains or travel dates against a surcharge is not possible.
- Refund: there is no refund for ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets for night trains and ÖBB Intercity buses. Other ÖBB SparSchiene Europe tickets may be refunded up to one day before the first travel date with a deduction of 29 Euros per person and direction. From the first travel date onwards, a refund is no longer possible. For Italy, different refund rules apply.
- The current terms and conditions of ÖBB SparSchiene Europe apply.
Where can you book your SparSchiene tickets?
Due to the very low prices, each train only offers a limited amount of SparSchiene tickets. It is therefore recommended to book your ticket early (up to 6 months before your journey).
- Online at www.oebb.at (SparSchiene tickets are marked with a clover leaf in the online booking form)
- Via the ÖBB Customer Service 05-1717 (payment only possible with credit card)
- At all ÖBB ticket counters
- In any travel agency at the train stations
Seat reservations can be booked comfortably online for only 3 Euros. At the ÖBB ticket counters and via the ÖBB Customer Service at 05-1717, you can reserve seats for a price of 3.50 Euros.
Please note that depending on your country of destination, different reservation periods may apply!
It is important to remain flexible, when many different parties are involved: as when it comes to international tickets, also the different distribution systems of the partner railways have an impact, the start of the advance booking periods may sometimes vary (i.e. the start of the advance booking period may be some days earlier or later). In addition to this, the advance booking periods are limited, if deviations from the timetables occur due to construction or if your chosen travel day lies outside of the current timetable period.