Top grades for the SCHULcard: all Austrian schools and youth organisations can get particularly good value travels by rail throughout Austria and book directly on the Internet.
New booking tool from 30 January 2013
- No cancellation labels
- Online ticket cancellation
- Instructions can be found in "Downloads/Links"
The SCHULcard is a customer card of ÖBB for youth group travels, with which Online tickets and seat reservations can be booked within Austria. It is issued free of charge on the name of the school/youth organisation and sent by mail within 15 working days. More than half of the group must be youths and students up to their 26th birthday. Starting from their 19th birthday, youths also need a valid VORTEILScard.
Organize your trip in 3 steps
Your most important benefits
- up to 70% reduction compared with the standard price
- two accompanying persons travel free of charge for groups of up to 20 people. There is an entitlement for additional free tickets for larger groups. If more people are accompanying a group than those entitled to travel free of charge, these will pay the reduced youth fare
- package prices scaled according to group size
- 10% turnover bonus (vouchers) until further notice
- no visit to the station required before departure
- valid for travels on all ÖBB routes in Austria incl. the Raaberbahnen (excluding other private railways) as well as special buses (no normally scheduled buses)
Tel.: 0800 0800 11
Mon-Fri 07:00 -17:00 (working days)